the website has been moved to

the website has been moved to
the website has been moved to
Travel.Enlighten.Sketch.Inspire.Write

9/29/2012

About Me

Ola beautiful minds,




Just in case you are wondering the person behind satorisho, I’m Shilpa Balakrishnan, a dreamer,an artist, a globe trotter with an absolute lust for travel. I love pretty much everything that the world offers including the smallest of the little things, small things that doesn't matter to the universe itself. For me, Painting/sketching while travelling, Photography-ing everything i see is what an ideal travelling pattern would be.

I call myself a bohemian nomad for i have had wanderlust for as long as i can remember. I believe travelling can help find yourself and your routes for it conveniently allows you to forget all the insignificant things that happens to you in your daily life. An interesting book, a camera ,a sketch book, headphones for audio guide, are all what i need to wander and create tales to share and relive.

I feel when you start to sense the intense joy of getting out of your comfort zone, and doing things that not many people ought to do, appreciating nature and landscapes, curiousness about every little things, facing your fears, spending the bits and pieces of the left-over cash on airfare, finding adventure, in fact questioning existence of the entire universe itself, you begin to take life in a different manner and think less of worthless such as the little income you earn compared to your friends. And how it helps me? Well, credits to my moxie that i now feel there is always atleast a 1% solution to any impossibility.

Art is in my blood, I paint what I dream and see. Hence, to me travelling is inspirational for it allows me to canvas something so colorful , beautiful and real.

satorisho is a combination of art and travel blog .

An Art blog showcasing my art works, lessons, suggestions, tips. I also hope you have a constant look on our facebook page and website Yantra Art  which is a one stop art gallery by a team of artists including me.

A Travel blog sharing my Indian and global travel tales as a backpacker voyaging on a budget, tips/suggestion on how you can plan your travels, and oodles of pictures taken through my lens.
This blog is not just my self-discovery, this blog is created for you, to enlighten and  inspire you, for I have got way too much to tell about the world we know so little about.

I hope all of you chase what you love, create opportunities, make it happen, live and create more, cos' its just one life! 

Travel.Enlighten.Sketch.Inspire.Write

Chow,
Shilpa
Alias Satorisho

No comments:

Post a Comment